There are multiple kinds of society permissions configured within the Society.
To change the Permission, Go to Dashboard -> Edit Society -> Settings.
- Can View Members: Check this box if you want residents to view other members in the society.
- Accept society join request: Check this box if you want to allow members to send external ‘Join society request‘. For instance, if new members come in particular flat, they can download the App and send Join Society request to the management committee. The management committee can accept/reject their request.
- Auto Add apartments members to society: Check this box if you allow members to add their apartment members in their Flat. Added member will become part of the society.
- Auto remove apartment members to society: Check this box if you allow members to remove members from their flat. Removed member will not be part of society after that.
- Tenant should have rent agreement: Management committee can enforce the policy on rented apartments where every Tenant needs to provide Rent Agreement.
- Tenant should have police agreement: Management committee can enforce the policy on rented apartments where every Tenant needs to provide Police verification certificate.