Add bill import configuration used to collect payments from flats with custom amount imported from an excel sheet.
- Click on Left Menu
- Go to the Payment Collection section.
- Select the Import Tab.
- Click on + Add icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Please enter the name and description(optional) of Import configuration.
- Click on Next.
- Select the Type as Metered.
- Enter the Item Name and Default Amount (optional).
- Set the minimum fixed charges if unit consumption is less.
- Add the Unit range with the amount.
- Click on Next.
If the unit price is fixed per unit then add one entry and set Minimum unit to 1 and maximum to 0. The system will take it as 1 or higher units.
If calculated with the highest matched unit range is enabled then the system will take a higher amount per unit for calculation. For Eg: If 350 units were consumed, it will be charged at Rs 5 per unit.
- Add the late payment charges as per your societal norms.
- Enable the option and choose the type and the amount correctly.
Below are the options:
Once Fixed – The Fixed amount is added after the due date.
Once Percent – A Configured percentage will be applied to the bill amount
Daily Fixed – Daily fixed amount will get added to the bill.
Daily Percentage – Daily fixed percentage will be added to the bill.
Monthly Fixed – After the due date, a fixed amount will be added and it will keep on adding every month.
Monthly Percentage – After the due date, a defined percentage will be applied on Bill and it keeps on adding every month.
- Configure max late payment per bill.
- To maintain social distancing Enable the Payment Gateway for online payments.
- Also you can enable a limit of max late payment charges.
- Select the Round off method you want to use for invoice items.
- The grace period can be given even after the due date.
- Verify the summary.
- Click on Save .
- The system will ask you to download the excel sheet where you need to put the amount against every flat.