To add new member to the Society, follow the below steps.
- Go to Dashboard -> Directory.
- Click on ‘+’ symbol at the bottom right corner of the screen to add a member.
- Add the member details like mobile, email and Name.
- In the Type Field, assign a role to the member:
- You can assign any type of access to the member.
- If access is given as Admin, he can handle every thing.
- If access is Resident, he has restricted access limited to his flat.
- If access is Manager, you can limit the access.
- To assign new role as Secretary, Accountant or any other role. Select Manager and then Type the Role name in the Role field. Give the necessary access as per his role.
- Click on Save button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you add the member, system will send the email to the member on how to access your society portal.
NOTE: Member needs to use the same mobile or email ID to access the portal else they have to send Join Society request to access the society portal.