Scenario 2: Generate Electricity Charges Based on the Units Consumed in a Month.
- Click on Left Menu
- Go to the Payment Collection section.
- Select the Import Tab.
- Click on + Add icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Please enter the name and description(optional) of Import configuration.
- Click on Next.
- Select the Type as Metered.
- Enter the Item Name and Default Amount (optional).
- Set the minimum fixed charges if unit consumption is less.
- Add the Unit range with the amount.
- Click on Next.
If the unit price is fixed per unit then add one entry and set Minimum unit to 1 and maximum to 0. The system will take it as 1 or higher units.
If calculated with the highest matched unit range is enabled then the system will take a higher amount per unit for calculation. For Eg: If 350 units were consumed, it will be charged at Rs 5 per unit.
- If you want to allow members to Make Online Payment. Please enable the option.
- Set the Grace Period after the due date.
- Add the Late Payment Charges as per your society norms.
- Enable the option and choose the type and the amount correctly.
Below are the options:
Once Fixed – The Fixed amount is added after the due date.
Once Percent – A Configured percentage will be applied to the bill amount
Daily Fixed – Daily fixed amount will get added to the bill.
Daily Percentage – Daily fixed percentage will be added to the bill.
Monthly Fixed – After the due date, a fixed amount will be added and it will keep on adding every month.
Monthly Percentage – After the due date, a defined percentage will be applied on Bill and it keeps on adding every month.
- Verify the summary.
- Click on Save.
- The system will ask you to download the excel sheet where you need to put the amount against every flat.
- Enter the unit against every flat.
- For the first time, you have to enter Previous Reading and Current Reading. Next time, current reading will automatically become the previous meter reading when you download the template.
- Save the excel file.
If you don’t want to generate a bill against any flat. Please leave the unit field blank.
- Download the excel sheet from this link.
- Upload the excel file with current month unit reading