For ONE Plus Phones
For One Plus phones Notification Issue on Oreo (Android Version 26 and 27)
- Go to Settings >> Battery >> Battery Optimization >> Scroll to Neighbium app and Click on it >> Select “Don’t Optimize” option
- Go to Settings >> Advanced >> Recent app management >> Select “Normal clear”
You should now get notifications.
For One Plus 5 (below Oreo), please follow these steps:
- Go to settings >> Battery >> Battery Optimization >> Tap on ⋮ >> Advanced Optimization >> Disable it.
- Go to settings >>advanced settings >> battery manager and then to protected apps. Look for the app that you want to receive notifications from and then select “protect it”.
- Go to settings >> apps >> advanced ignore battery optimizations then find the app and ignore it. This sounds kind of weird when you select to ignore the app, but actually, this means to allow it to run……. basically you are telling battery optimization function to ignore that particular app. Also known as “Doze”
- Go to settings >> notifications panel/status bar >> notification center, then find the app, then activate “allow notifications” and also “priority display”. You must select priority or you won’t get the notifications.
App notifications require an active Internet or data connection to a broadband (3G, 4G, or LTE) network, or a WiFi network. Many corporate WiFi networks impose restrictions or proxy servers that can interfere with your device’s connection to the Internet.
If you still face the issue after the above settings, please write to us at email@example.com