To assign administrative access, follow the below steps.
- Go to Dashboard -> Directory.
- Select the member to assign administrative access.
- Open the Type field and change the access.
- You can assign any type of access to the member.
- If access is given as Admin, he can handle every thing.
- If access is Resident, he has restricted access limited to his flat.
- If access is Manager, you can limit the access.
- To assign new role as Secretary, Accountant or any other role. Select Manager and then Type the Role name in the Role field. Give the necessary access as per his role.
Learn more about Directory through this video.