To assign administrative access, follow the below steps.
- Go to Dashboard -> Directory.
- Select the member to assign administrative access.
- Open the Type field and change the access.
- You can assign any type of access to the member.
- If access is given as Admin, he can handle every thing.
- If access is Resident, he has restricted access limited to his flat.
- If access is Manager, you can limit the access.
- To assign new role as Secretary, Accountant or any other role. Select Manager and then Type the Role name in the Role field. Give the necessary access as per his role.