How to Configure UPI for Your Society?
- Open the Application Dashboard.
- Click on the Accounts Section from the left menu.
- Select the BANK ACCOUNT TAB.
- Open the Bank account for which you want to Configure the UPI ID (Click here
to add new Bank Account)
- Enable the option “Accept direct UPI payments from members” and enter the UPI ID of Society Bank Account. (If you don’t have society UPI Id then you need to contact your bank and get the UPI Id).
- Click on OK to save the details. After setting the UPI ID, the system will show the option “Pay with UPI” to Resident when they click on the Pay Online button while making maintenance payments.