Scenario 2: Generate Electricity Charges Based on the Variable Amount for Each Flat.
- Click on Left Menu
- Go to the Payment Collection section.
- Select the Import Tab.
- Click on + Add icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Please enter the name and description(optional) of Import configuration.
- Click on Next.
- Select the Type as Fixed.
- Enter the Item Name and Default Amount (optional).
- Select the ledger (accounting head). Electricity Income from the ledger options.
- Click on Next.
- If you want to allow members to Make Online Payment. Please enable the option.
- Set the Grace Period after the due date.
- Add the Late Payment Charges as per your society norms.
- Enable the option and choose the type and the amount correctly.
Below are the options:
Once Fixed – The Fixed amount is added after the due date.
Once Percent – A Configured percentage will be applied to the bill amount
Daily Fixed – Daily fixed amount will get added to the bill.
Daily Percentage – Daily fixed percentage will be added to the bill.
Monthly Fixed – After the due date, a fixed amount will be added and it will keep on adding every month.
Monthly Percentage – After the due date, a defined percentage will be applied on Bill and it keeps on adding every month.
- Verify the summary.
- Click on Save.
- System will ask you to download the excel sheet where you need to put the amount against every flat.
- Enter the amount against every flat.
- Save the excel file.
If you don’t want to generate bill against any flat. Please leave the amount field blank.
Only set the amount against the flat for which bill needs to be generated.
- Download the excel sheet from this link.
- Upload the excel file